Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > from the "Too Little Too Late" folks

from the "Too Little Too Late" folks

smackedass

Hello,

I'm looking at your product online, and am intrigued. I am a free-lance PC
technician, and one of my customers believes that she's had an internal
security breach a few months ago, she is asking if I can find out more about
it.

My question to you: if she buys, and we install and run StopCopy, can we
see the RETROACTIVE history of the files and question, back to that point in
time? To see what dates and times they were accessed/modified, etc?

Thanks in advance.

--
Kema Computer Consulting
Kenneth E. Newton, Proprietor

smackedass

WHOOPS

This was supposed to go to the people at the ByStorm site.

Sorry.

sa