Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: vpn connection in windows xp

Re: vpn connection in windows xp

smackedass

As a rule, there's very little that Microsoft makes that someone else
doesn't make better, and especially more secure.

Truthfully, I don't know much about this, I would advise that you really do
your homework on this one, make sure you get it right the first time.

Check this out:

http://www.google.com/search?source=...=Google+Search

Best wishes, I will be following this thread.

smackedass