Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > high paying careers in gas and oil

high paying careers in gas and oil

lucy ford

Hi All,

I am new to this group and we recently started a google group for
people looking for high paying jobs/ careers in the gas, oil, and
energy fields....check it out here: http://groups.google.com/group/oiloffshoremarine

Also... oil offshore marine has an international job bank with
thousands of open positions... its legit and its free to sign up. You
should check it out here:
oil-offshore-marine.com/register_candidate_step1.php

And the site is chock full of information, including a blog that has
tons of cool links ( oil related and not), advice, tips, etc. oil-
offshore-marine.com

Let me know if this was helpful or not.
What fields are people having trouble finding jobs in? Send me a
message and I'll see if I can help!

lucy