Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > book

Shadow36

"
I passed!

Cobgrats!! I'll be taking mine soon.

I owe it to Calahans CEPT, Mike's book, Mikes tests, 2 purchased on
line tests that were worse than Mikes for quality but useful, Much on
line searching for a better understanding of key terms, especially
those with a HUH! factor, having a Win XP system or two in house (the
home system was disappointing), another practice test found in the
mail that helped confirm some of Mikes stuff, Jean's book which is
better than Mikes book for real world stuff, and luck. I
overprepaired, I faced 90 questions with 20 not solidly known, I

I "think" you can miss 26 max without failing...

faced
questions with 2 good answers and questions with no good answers, and
questions I did not understand any of the answers. I had just enough
caffeine in my blood to enhance IQ without making me overly jumpy. I
took my time.

The boxes are checked for questions that you want to review, non
checked questions are not easily accessible.

Good luck on yours, and I will be looking for the next cert/test
sometime soon, as well as looking for a job based on this test/cert.