Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Registry Cleaner Recommendations

Registry Cleaner Recommendations

smackedass

I've never really bothered to use them much, because there are so many of
them out there to choose from, because I'm reluctant to pay for a utility
(or ask a customer to pay for a utility) that carries a single-machine EULA,
and because I plain just don't trust them to work.

Please enlighten me. What registry cleaners have you used that are
worthwhile?

Thanks, in advance,

smackedass