Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > We are New Recruitment Company Sri Lanka

We are New Recruitment Company Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka

Dear Sir/Madam,

" EMC Lanka " is well established recruitment company in Colombo Sri
Lanka.
We are ready in order to recruit skilled workers for you're country.

At present we have skilled workers who are seeking foreign jobs in
different categories. If you're favor get to gather with us please be
kind to submit you're information & conditions with rules and
regulations to our email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

Thank you,