Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Help - Network Problem

Re: Help - Network Problem

Tom Benoit

Sounds to me as if you have a port being blocked on your desktop...A similar
occurrence happened to me with a Win2k Server and a XP desktop. The only
solution I had
was to open a port thru the XP desktop or disable my firewall on the XP
desktop. I can't remember the name of the firewall I was using at the
time...Sorry.

Tom

news:(E-Mail Removed)...