Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > A+ Books

A+ Books

glascor@gmail.com

What is a good A+ Book and what is some good websites to go to for
online study

Thanks,

Robert

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> What is a good A+ Book and what is some good websites to go to for
> online study
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robert

All-in-One CompTIA A+ Certification Exam Guide, 6th Ed.(2006 Objectives),
by Mike Meyers
McGraw-Hill/Osborne, December, 2006
ISBN: 0-07-2263113

Don't waste you money on any paid for tuition. If your any good this book
is all you need.

middle_class_warrior

> What is a good A+ Book and what is some good websites to go to for
> online study
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robert

The Mike Meyers book is probably the the best. There is a text book and
a smaller PassPort book. I have used the Sybex book and the Course book
by Andrews. I didn't like either of the last two.

Be aware you have to pass two tests: A+ Essentials and an
elective--usually the Desktop Support elective.

Design Patterns Books and Best Practices Books. Luis Esteban Valencia ASP .Net 4 07-01-2005 07:29 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
exchange MCSD books for security books MCSD Frank MCSE 0 01-12-2004 12:17 AM
Finished Courses, Selecting Books for Exam Preparation (List of Books) Mac MCSD 2 12-17-2003 01:48 PM

Advertisments