Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Flash Card contents?

Flash Card contents?

Dan Stephen

When studying for the A+ what would you put on flash cards?

dannobyte

smackedass

Everything that you might be tested for. That would make for an awfully
thick stack of flash cards...

smackedass

"Dan Stephen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Wdpsi.15277$(E-Mail Removed)...
> When studying for the A+ what would you put on flash cards?
>
> dannobyte

Bill Eitner

Dan Stephen wrote:
> When studying for the A+ what would you put on flash cards?
>
> dannobyte

Do some practice testing to find your weak areas.
With me it's infrequently needed stuff that has to
be memorized. There's certainly no shortage of that
within the A+.