Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: download certification brain dumps

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: download certification brain dumps

 
 
acfloyd@gmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-28-2007
On Jul 27, 10:21 am, TestKing RealExams <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> hello,
>
> visithttp://www.beitcertified.comto download all real exams actual
> questions and answers certification exams dumps like MCSE, MCTS, MBS,
> SCJB, A+, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, Oracle 10g 9i, IBM, HP, Vmware and many
> more.


Unfortunately, brain dumps are cheating.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Capt. Barbossa
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-29-2007
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Jul 27, 10:21 am, TestKing RealExams <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>> hello,
>>
>> visithttp://www.beitcertified.comto download all real exams actual
>> questions and answers certification exams dumps like MCSE, MCTS, MBS,
>> SCJB, A+, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, Oracle 10g 9i, IBM, HP, Vmware and many
>> more.

>
> Unfortunately, brain dumps are cheating.
>


All depends on how you use them. If you use them after you have gone
through read and understood the material and you are studying for test,
I don't see anything wrong with them. But if you are using those and
only those lol, im sure you will be fired in a matter of hours for your
new job because you don't know anything.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
JohnO
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-31-2007

> > Unfortunately, brain dumps are cheating.

>
> All depends on how you use them. If you use them after you have gone
> through read and understood the material and you are studying for test,
> I don't see anything wrong with them. But if you are using those and
> only those lol, im sure you will be fired in a matter of hours for your
> new job because you don't know anything.


You might be right on that last point, actually I hope you are.

The dumps were compiled by violating the rules, IOW cheating. That
makes it cheating if you use them in any way, and no amount of
rationalization changes this fact. Nothing personal, I just disagree
with you on this one.

-John O

 
Reply With Quote
 
Capt. Barbossa
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-31-2007
JohnO wrote:
>>> Unfortunately, brain dumps are cheating.

>> All depends on how you use them. If you use them after you have gone
>> through read and understood the material and you are studying for test,
>> I don't see anything wrong with them. But if you are using those and
>> only those lol, im sure you will be fired in a matter of hours for your
>> new job because you don't know anything.

>
> You might be right on that last point, actually I hope you are.
>
> The dumps were compiled by violating the rules, IOW cheating. That
> makes it cheating if you use them in any way, and no amount of
> rationalization changes this fact. Nothing personal, I just disagree
> with you on this one.
>
> -John O
>


Clearly part of the problem is its a waste of money. You could actually
purchase the books and do the work for about the same or less. My
approach is I have a thick Comptia A+ 2006 book the one written by Jean
Andrews and the Q&A 2006 that goes with it. I alternate between reading
the book and seeing how many questions I can get right and how much
information I can remember. Trust me im doing the work and it shows. By
sometime early next year I am hoping to find myself a nice entry level
desktop support position. I have been doing ISP support for almost 2
years over the phone. I also plan on applying the same approach to my
net + and my msdst.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Download latest Q&A brain dumps for certification Usman MCAD 0 03-25-2009 06:12 PM
Download latest Q&A brain dumps for certification Nat Microsoft Certification 0 03-25-2009 06:10 PM
Download latest Q&A brain dumps for certification Haoon MCITP 0 03-25-2009 06:02 PM
download certification brain dumps TestKing RealExams Cisco 0 07-29-2007 12:01 PM
download certification brain dumps TestKing RealExams Cisco 0 07-24-2007 06:05 PM



Advertisments