Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > A+ usefullness

A+ usefullness

chuck@gruversolutions.com

I have recently found myself without a job and a BS in Computer
Science, it took me two years just to find an actual job in the IT
industry and I have been spending almost 4 months now looking for a
job. I don't have any certifications and was wondering if A+ or any of
the other certifications would be worth looking into getting. Thanks
for any advice.

smackedass

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I have recently found myself without a job and a BS in Computer
> Science, it took me two years just to find an actual job in the IT
> industry and I have been spending almost 4 months now looking for a
> job. I don't have any certifications and was wondering if A+ or any of
> the other certifications would be worth looking into getting. Thanks
> for any advice.

Start you own business while working at Burger King. If you know how to fix
a computer, and set up a network, you'll be able to kick the BK gig in about
2 years. **** trying to work for people, it's all politics, you'll only
begin to appreciate and reap the rewards of your own merits if you know what
you're doing and are confident enough to do it.

Oh, yeah, get the A+ too, it won't hurt. And the logo will look good on
your business card.

smackedass