Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > lastest A+ certification sample exam?

lastest A+ certification sample exam?

saturnlee@yahoo.com

Can anymore recommned me a book or website that have the latest A+
sample exam question?

JohnO

On Mar 28, 2:31 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Can anymore recommned me a book or website that have the latest A+
> sample exam question?

Here's one for you...I am not making this up...

What is likely to happen when you plug a computer's AC power directly
onto a wall outlet?

Seriously.

Also...what would YOU do if you saw some kiddie porn on a PC while
fixing something? Not "maybe she's 17" stuff, but unarguably way too
young explicit-type stuff.

-John O

Adebisi

On Mar 29, 10:19 pm, "JohnO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Mar 28, 2:31 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > Can anymore recommned me a book or website that have the latest A+
> > sample exam question?

> Here's one for you...I am not making this up...
>
> What is likely to happen when you plug a computer's AC power directly
> onto a wall outlet?
>
> Seriously.
>
> Also...what would YOU do if you saw some kiddie porn on a PC while
> fixing something? Not "maybe she's 17" stuff, but unarguably way too
> young explicit-type stuff.
>
> -John O

Wow, thats on the A+ exam now? Good.

In Canada, there is no question regarding what to do. In Canada, the
law requires that if you become aware of ongoing charm to a child
under the age of 18, you must report it. If you do not report it, you
can be criminally charged. This law even applies to priests and the
act of confession, and to Doctors. On the issue of child abuse, not
only is there no confidentiality allowed, you actually are required to
report it.

I have called children's aid on 1 person. I feel no remorse at all.
I feel bad for the children, and being my own boss I have the luxury
of not having to service scumbags if I choose not to.

I do not, however, look for it. Nor do I open client's picture files
unless I am trying to fix imaging software of some sort. I never look
at anything I do not need to look at on any computer I work on. But
if it is stuck in my face, the law requires I act.

And if you think I am alone, I can assure that every single computer
store in the city has reported at least one person for such activity.
Most of the kiddie porn busts in our city are because of tips from the
local computer stores.

Glenn

If you are in the US you can forward it to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) That's a federal
agancy that investigates that kind of thing.