Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Free CompTIA A+ 2006 Certification Training Videos

Free CompTIA A+ 2006 Certification Training Videos

cdrees@palaestratraining.com

Palaestra Training has just released a new CompTIA A+ 2006
certification training series. You can view a free full-length video
from our series at http://www.palaestratraining.com

Better than sitting in class, bring a world-class instructor with you
and train anytime, anywhere.

Palaestra Training creates IT Certification videos, Internet Safety
training and more, without all the fluff and unnecessary packaging
that adds to the price but not to the value. Our training focuses on
delivering the best content possible, at an extremely affordable
price. When you complete our training, you're not only ready for the
exam, you're ready to immediately apply those skills in the real
world.

Visit us today and supercharge your IT career at http://www.palaestratraining.com.

If you order now, before our CompTIA A+ series is released in mid-
April, you'll receive $50 off our regular price! Hurry because the
$50 discount is only valid until mid-April.

http://www.palaestratraining.com or call 1-800-324-0946