-D-

I have a dual monitor display using nVidia Desktop Manger. Whenever I have
a browser window open and then open a new window, the window will open and
then immediately minimize to the task bar. I'm uisng XP and IE7. I don't
have any viruses, I checked that. It seems to be a nView setting or a
browser window setting?

So, When I open IE it launches to my main screen (monitor #1) fine. But,
when I open another browser window it launches to my main screen (monitor
#1) and then immediately minimizes to the task bar.

It's weird...it doesn't happen every time. It is behaving like the first
browser window has precedence and forces any addtional browser window to
minimize immediately to the task bar.

Now, I can click on the second browser window in the task bar and it
maximizes fine and I can view the window. This just seems to be happening
when initially open a second window or sometimes when toggling between both
windows it can occur.

Bizarre? I can't figure it out.

Anyone know how to correct this?