Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Registry

Registry

dylanross0@lycos.com

I got some articles on registry but still need some good related
articles on it. Any assistance will be much appreciated.

smackedass

Gee, it's deja vu all over again.

Google is your friend.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/256986

That was on top of the list.

Technicians need to perform research, all of the time. I can honestly say
that I spend more time doing research than any other task, except for
driving, maybe.

Yes, there are times when a technician will have to ask somebody something,
but most of the answers are out there, already.

smackedass

merrysusan0@lycos.com

I hope this link will help you to get some relevant info
http://www.ucertify.com/article/a-pl...-registry.html