Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Runtime error

Runtime error

Sunset

Here's one for you. Does anyone know how to solve a runtime error? I get
this error box on the screen whenever I try to print a copy of an email that
I sent.

The box says "Runtime Error has occured" Do yuou wish to debug? Line 1343
Error: Unspecified error.

I do not know what the line 1343 refers to and uncertain how to fix the
problem. The printer is plugged in and turned on.
I am using Windows XP Professional and Outlook Express. The printer will
work fine in other applications but not Outlook Express.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Richard

smackedass

Try this

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFIX.htm

If that doesn't work, I'll dig a little deeper.

smackedass

news:3K9ph.1018$(E-Mail Removed) ...