Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > 2003 Exams Will Be Available Until June 30!

2003 Exams Will Be Available Until June 30!

JohnO

According to Certification Magazine...

http://www.certmag.com/articles/temp...2518&zoneid=37

In CompTIA's neverending battle between lawyers and nerds, it appears
that the lawyers won another round. (Assuming that they had issues with
the old exam being available to one class of member and not another.)

-John O

John P. Dearing

JohnO wrote:
> According to Certification Magazine...
>
> http://www.certmag.com/articles/temp...2518&zoneid=37
>
> In CompTIA's neverending battle between lawyers and nerds, it appears
> that the lawyers won another round. (Assuming that they had issues with
> the old exam being available to one class of member and not another.)

I also just received a message for CompTIA re: this extension of the
2003 A+ exams.

See http://certification.comptia.org/a/New_A_Calendar.aspx

for all the details.

John