Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > FREE Computer Help

FREE Computer Help

cgilliam@yocs.net

Please visit our Free Computer Help Bulletin Board
http://www.yocs.net/phpBB2/index.php where you can get answers to
everyday computer issues. This is a great resource for FREE technical
support help. You can ask questions related to Applications, Hardware,
Operating Systems, Networking, Email, Viruses, Spyware & Spam etc. or
just general How do I... questions. Alternatively you can share your
technical expertise to answer somebody else's question. By joining
our free community you will have access to post topics as well as many
other special features including Computer How to Tutorials & Tech Tips
& Tricks. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
join us today See you in the forum.

http://www.yocs.net/phpBB2/index.php

Ye Olde Computer Shoppe
"We fix PC's right over the Internet"