Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Audio Problem

Audio Problem

JOhn

I have a problem with my audio. Music and regular speech sound like the
chipmunks. Anyone know any remedy for this.

Christopher Range

JOhn wrote:
> I have a problem with my audio. Music and regular speech sound like the
> chipmunks. Anyone know any remedy for this.

Well, Have you tweaked the software for your soundcard yet, forgotten
that you did it or, have you run a test on the soundcard itself?

I have a Creative Labs Audigy 2ZS. On several occasions, I have put the
wrong settings in for, the sound I want to my music. I just had to
tweak it again to get the sound I wanted.

Christopher