Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Access control variables from image rendering aspx

Access control variables from image rendering aspx

Jeronimo Bertran

I have a WebControl that stores information on the StateBag. Within this
control I have a bitmap image which is rendered using another aspx page as
the URL for the bitmap. I am basically using an Image tag and the
programatically setting the URL to another aspx page. The Page_Load for
the image URL will do the actual rendering. However within the Page_Load I
would like to be able to access the StateBag from the parent control. Is
there any way to do this?

Thanks,

Jeronimo Bertran

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

Page and controls all have separate StateBag collections. You would need to
have generic controller control that handles this stuff or again just manage
these via properties of controls.

--
Teemu Keiski

news:Xns94308274FA91Ajeronimobertrancom@207.46.248 .16...