Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Confused over CPU

Confused over CPU

huh

Taking the 220-301 in a couple of weeks, I'm a bit confused about which
CPU's I will be tested on. Looking at a number of test sites and A+
resources sites the speeds etc for the cpu's vary. Does anyone know which
CPU's to zero in on. I use the Myers book/video. Need some accurate
information.

Comptia need to specify in their exam objective what precisely you need to
learn on a number of subjects, I find this very frustrating. Don't keep it
a secret tell us what we need to learn in detail.( rant over )

Graham