Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: "Shake, shake, shake your hard drive..."

Re: "Shake, shake, shake your hard drive..."

SBFan2000

You shouldn't have to much to worry about unless it gets really really bad.
That is, with the WD, the Maxtor could fail if you look at it wrong.

news:EY4Fg.9089$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...