Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Practice Software

Practice Software

shania

Are you afraid of getting lost and puzzled in a Test? Ever ran short of
time during an online test? Do you want to learn the secrets and train
yourself in mastering the art of computerized tests? Get more for less
and come out of the exam within no time. We provide you the exact
replica "Practice Software" training from Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle,
IBM, CompTIA etc. that you need to get going.just visit this
http://www.selfexamengine.com?hop=sul

donnaivanov@lycos.com

Thanks for the link. I have used both Microsoft Preparation kit for my
preparations. Seen other online products, downloaded some free
questions. But not much satisfied. Actually I need some stuff that
will cover not only all the exam objectives but at the same time
contains some extra notes. Can any one just help me?

Patty

On 27 Aug 2006 21:11:16 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Thanks for the link. I have used both Microsoft Preparation kit for my
> preparations. Seen other online products, downloaded some free
> questions. But not much satisfied. Actually I need some stuff that
> will cover not only all the exam objectives but at the same time
> contains some extra notes. Can any one just help me?

Try http://www.tomax7.com/aplus/index.htm .

Patty
A+ 2006