Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: I read three A+ books

Re: I read three A+ books

JohnO

> U don't need A+ books. It doesn't help. it's waste of money. Listen
> to an aplus certified individual who went through it. A dude who took
> an Aplus class at a local technical school gives me a floppy with all
> the questions and answers, i take a look at it and pass it with ease.
> It only takes me 1 minutes to finish my software part. Hardware part
> was easy to begin with. I still have the floppy. But I took it in
> summer of 2003. I think it has changed, hasn't it? APLUS BOOKS ARE
> BULLSHIT! WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY! GOOD FOR THE AUTHOR AND PUBLISHER
> ONLY.

So, you're saying it's OK to cheat? You and Floyd Landis, eh?

PM

Don't feed the trolls.

JohnO

PM wrote:
> Don't feed the trolls.

Thanks for the advice, but it's not necessary.

JohnO

> PM = Mike Meyers

I'm skeptical.

PM

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> PM = Mike Meyers

I wish. I wouldn't be a poor college student if that were the case.