Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Need Study Guide!!!

Need Study Guide!!!

blacklabelrum

Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone knows a where I can download a copy
of a recent A+ Certification guide. I need a most recent one, as I'm
planning on sitting the exam later this month. I have a hard copy of a
study guide from sybex, but its about four years old now. If anyone
knows where I can download a copy from I will be very gratefull for
your help. I live the Caribbean and those books can be very expensive
if I'm gonna buy em in the local book stores and such, also that's
if they have them in stock. Anywayz thankz in advance. You can get me
at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

blacklabelrum

blacklabelrum wrote:
> Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone knows a where I can download a copy
> of a recent A+ Certification guide. I need a most recent one, as I'm
> planning on sitting the exam later this month. I have a hard copy of a
> study guide from sybex, but its about four years old now. If anyone
> knows where I can download a copy from I will be very gratefull for
> your help. I live the Caribbean and those books can be very expensive
> if I'm gonna buy em in the local book stores and such, also that's
> if they have them in stock. Anywayz thankz in advance. You can get me
> at (E-Mail Removed)

anybody?