Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > A+ Cert exam question types

A+ Cert exam question types

Christopher Range

What types of questions(essay, multiple-choice, T/F, etc.) are on the exams?

Christopher

Butterfield

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 23:48:55 -0500, Christopher Range
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>What types of questions(essay, multiple-choice, T/F, etc.) are on the exams?
>
>Christopher

multiple-choice try here. There are others too.
http://www.passitnow.com/comptia.html

-- Butterfield

Christopher Range

Butterfield wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 23:48:55 -0500, Christopher Range
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>What types of questions(essay, multiple-choice, T/F, etc.) are on the exams?
>>
>>Christopher

> multiple-choice try here. There are others too.
> http://www.passitnow.com/comptia.html
>
> -- Butterfield

Thankyou very much for the page!!! I bookmarked the page.

Christopher

Butterfield

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 01:44:57 -0500, Christopher Range
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Butterfield wrote:
>> On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 23:48:55 -0500, Christopher Range
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>>What types of questions(essay, multiple-choice, T/F, etc.) are on the exams?
>>>
>>>Christopher

>> multiple-choice try here. There are others too.
>> http://www.passitnow.com/comptia.html
>>
>> -- Butterfield

>Thankyou very much for the page!!! I bookmarked the page.
>
>Christopher

Good luck!

-- Butterfield

homeless tony

Christopher,

I recently took and passed the A+ Hardware and OS exams. The
questions are all MC.

I took the OS exam first. Which I found much harder than the Hardware
exam.

I studied from two books by Jean Andrews. A+ Guide to Hardware
(Enhanced) and A+ Guide to Software (Enhanced). The copyright of
these books is 2006. Each book came with CD's with many past exam
questions on them.

A college class I took used the Andrews books.
They do cover tons of material. Especially for a person like me who
didn't know tons about computers before I took the class.

I studied the past exams questions on the preparation CD's thoroughly
before taking the exams. To the point where I was scoring 100% on the
practice exams.

This helped me pass but particularly for the Software exam; material
that the test preparation questions didn't cover was on the test.
The Hardware test preparation questions prepared me a little better.

My advice is to invest in RECENT test preparation material and to study
the heck out of it.

Best wishes.

ANDY RAWLINSON