Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Important story regarding certifications

Important story regarding certifications

Christopher Range

I get an IT newsletter in my e-mail. For all those that started to feel
like getting a certification wasn't worth it, read the story.

http://cwflyris.computerworld.com/t/...54764/14603/2/

Christopher