Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Remote Desktop Connection Problems

Remote Desktop Connection Problems

CMC Computer Systems

I have 2 windows XP Computers. I am currently takingthe classes for OS and
one of our projects is to setup RDC. I can connect from my desktop to my lap
top with no problem but when i want to see the laptop on my desktop, I
connect but all I see is a black screen

Any suggestions ?