Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Faulty PC power button

Re: Faulty PC power button

SBFan2000

spray alcohol into the switch and push it in and out, unplug the computer of
course. Do this a couple times and it should get it. I do this with
microswitches on printers and copiers all the time and it works about 80% of
the time. Make sure you let it dry good before you use it. It evaporates
really quickly so a minute or two is more than enough.

news:3FKLf.3371$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...