Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Further Study Suggestions Needed

Further Study Suggestions Needed

Mr. Arcade

Hi,

I've watched the 8 a+ training cd's by Mike Meyers twice, and have
completed the Exam cram 2 A+ 220-301, 220-302 tests with a pretty good
understanding of the concepts behind the questions. My question is even
though the Mike Meyers videos are a little dated are there other
sources that I should read up on before I sign up for my test? His
videos didn't contain info about windows XP, and alot of the new
sockets, and mobos and ram etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx in advance

Mr.Arcade

plazticsoul

I never looked at Meyers' videos, but his A+ All-in-One guide (fifth
edition) was excellent and i think he covered XP in that, too. I don't know
if there is a sixth edition, but it should be coming if they are updating
the test. I love the exam cram 2 series, but I hear their A+ book is weak.
Do not worry too much with things like new types of hardware. The exam I
took in June 2004 didn't seem very picky about that type of stuff.

Jason

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...