Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > DOS tutorials

DOS tutorials

Batko

Alright all!
Can anyone point me in the right direction for the above? The free
the better... :

Gerard Bok

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:50:10 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid (Batko) wrote:

>Alright all!?
> Can anyone point me in the right direction for the above? The freer
>the better...

There is a pretty good one.
It is called Help and comes with MS-Dos 6

--
Kind regards,
Gerard Bok

Tom MacIntyre

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:50:10 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)lid (Batko) wrote:

>Alright all!?
> Can anyone point me in the right direction for the above? The freer
>the better...

Google is you friend...

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=DOS+tutorial&meta=

Tom

Batko

Cheers all, gerard you're a very funny person, you should be on t.v
with that...or under it. :

John O

> Cheers all, gerard you're a very funny person, you should be on t.v.
> with that...or under it.

Getting A+ is one thing that might qualify you for a job, learning to find
information quickly is a thing that might help you get and keep a job. If
you can master the google search, you can be an expert on everything.

And seriously, the help files in DOS are pretty good.

-John O

Batko

> John Owrote
[quote:b5a7d71897]Cheers all, gerard you're a very funny person, yo
should be on t.v
> with that...or under it. :

Getting A+ is one thing that might qualify you for a job, learning t
find
information quickly is a thing that might help you get and keep a job
If
you can master the google search, you can be an expert on everything

And seriously, the help files in DOS are pretty good

-John O[/quote:b5a7d71897

Hi John
Cheers for that. I paid google a visit after posting here, as i ha
done before posting, it's been a long time since i've studied, i
wasn't until i posted here that i remembered the wor
"tutorial". DOH