Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Sound problems/.cdr

Sound problems/.cdr

teak@linuxmail.org

I just put in Windows XP and I have the Sound Driver installed. I just
can't use my audio devices. Why? What can I do. Theoretically this
should work? With CD burning how do I burn in .cdr?

Thanks
Tino

Richard Walker

Have you got a audio connection between your CD Rom and Sound Card?
withoutone you will not get any sound at all.

Richard
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I just put in Windows XP and I have the Sound Driver installed. I just
> can't use my audio devices. Why? What can I do. Theoretically this
> should work? With CD burning how do I burn in .cdr?
>
> Thanks
> Tino

teak@linuxmail.org

I can play a regular CDs but not