Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Numbers and more numbers...

Re: Numbers and more numbers...

Breedo

Make flash cards. I made a card for each type of chip (Pentium, Pentium II,
Pentium III, Athlon, etc.) and tried to organize each card so that the
same/similar information was consistent. If something was special about
that processor I'd put it at the bottom. You can study them, quiz yourself
with them, or have someone quiz you. Flash cards are great for committing
something to memory short term, and they're handy to have around if you ever
need to go back and reference something.

-Breedo_

news:2rMjf.3285$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...