Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > PEAP and IAS and Standalone CA

PEAP and IAS and Standalone CA

maTT

Hello,

Is there a step by step to issue a Cert for our IAS 2003 Server.
We have a Standalone CA on 2003.

We want to test PEAP with our Wireless Clients.

Thanks
MaTT

kapil [MSFT]

Hi Matt,
This TechNet article may be of interest to you:
Securing Wireless LANs with PEAP and Passwords
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sec...tc/peap_0.mspx

--

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Solved: IAS, PEAP, 1200 AP jt Cisco 14 10-13-2009 11:12 AM
Create a PEAP Certificate using OpenSSL for use with IAS on an Aironet1200 Wil Cisco 3 11-18-2008 05:38 AM
How to uninstall Cisco PEAP supplicant to use XP default PEAP =?Utf-8?B?RGVsb24=?= Wireless Networking 0 05-25-2007 05:50 AM
PEAP Configuration Woes - PEAP configuration help jester Cisco 1 12-20-2005 02:04 PM
Server2000, IAS PEAP cannot find certificate andrew.juniper@red-m.com Wireless Networking 1 07-15-2005 08:15 PM

Advertisments