Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Microsoft Internet Explorer

Re: Microsoft Internet Explorer

Atxa

Hello Paul,

Maybe you should re-install Internet Explorer, the easiest way to do it,
is to use that software PowerIE, by default it's in french but you could
change the language to english (use the language icon).

In the Internet Explorer Icon, there is a icon called repair, try that.

The adress is:

http://www.technicland.com/setup1/PowerIE.msi

I suggest you to use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer !

Good luck !