Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Recommended Self Study Guides

Recommended Self Study Guides

I have just finished studying for MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support
Technician) and have passed my second and final exam today.
This course was as you might expect almost entirely software orientated. I
would now like to study for A+ so that I can balance this qualification with
a hardware qualification. I will have to do this with self study guides and
I would be grateful for recommendations. Is there one book which is THE
book to use?
Thanks.

rohgan

Have tried the free stuff at proprofs.com?

Tom MacIntyre

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 18:24:55 +0100, "M" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have just finished studying for MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support
>Technician) and have passed my second and final exam today.
>This course was as you might expect almost entirely software orientated. I
>would now like to study for A+ so that I can balance this qualification with
>a hardware qualification. I will have to do this with self study guides and
>I would be grateful for recommendations. Is there one book which is THE
>book to use?
>Thanks.

Mike Meyers All-In-One...

http://totalsem.com/