Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Disk Boot Failure.............

Re: Disk Boot Failure.............

MF

Look in the root of the new drive. Make sure ntldr ntdetect and boot.ini
are present. If not, copy them off some other drive and put them there.
Then copy the text in boot.ini and paste it here.

Mike