Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Windwes/Netware

Re: Windwes/Netware

MF

Amazon.com: Networking With NetWare for Dummies: Books Amazon.com:
Networking With NetWare for Dummies: Books by Ed Tittel,Earl Follis,James E.
Gaskin.
www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ tg/detail/-/0764502816?v=glance - 70k -
Cached - Similar pages

Search much? Google's still there, and Google loves you.

Mike