Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > OpenTutors.com is looking for tutors!

OpenTutors.com is looking for tutors!

OpenTutors.com

Hi!

OpenTutors.com is looking for tutors!

As a tutor, you can earn extra income while helping others. As a student,
you can get a tutor to speed up your learning.

Check it out, it is free anyway. http://www.opentutors.com

There are many tutor vacancies available.

Enjoy!

OpenTutors.com community service

Tom MacIntyre

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:39:37 GMT, Evolvocrat <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>OpenTutors.com wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> OpenTutors.com is looking for tutors!
>>
>> As a tutor, you can earn extra income while helping others. As a student,
>> you can get a tutor to speed up your learning.
>>
>> Check it out, it is free anyway. http://www.opentutors.com
>>
>> There are many tutor vacancies available.
>>

>> Enjoy!
>>

>> OpenTutors.com community service
>>

>My Netcraft plug-in went red on this site, Stay away!

I didn't have any red flags, but it's spam anyway...they want to sell
their service; no indication of tutoring possibilities that I saw.

Tom