Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > need part time help NOW!!!

need part time help NOW!!!

Steve

Good Evening,

I am looking for a part-time Direct TV Rep. starting on Friday August 26,
2005.

Pays 15.00 / Hr. Work on Friday 4-hrs., Saturday 11-8, and Sunday 11 -7 at
Circuit City in Xton, PA.

Also need someone for same hours in Brick, NJ.

This is a three weekend gig. Contract 1099 form. Call Steve at 848.248.1878
and or email me http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

This is a cool gig I do too on weekends and I have a ton of work between now
and Christmas!

--

*)
..) .*)

Foolproof systems do not take into account the ingenuity of fools.

Steve

This gig is from 6pm - 10pm Fridays
and 11am - 8PM on Saturdays and 11am - 7pm Sundays.