Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > MP3's

MP3's

teak@linuxmail.org

It takes me upto 45 minutes to down load all my MP 3s. It should take a
few seconds. This may be a LNP problem, What to do?

Thanks
Tino

teak@linuxmail.org

I am download my MP3's from my hard drive. I have a sysytem where I can
sell my mp3's-w/musical compositions on a system known as alley music.

http://www.alley-music.com

They have a file downloader you send your MP3 and it is stored in their
system.

Thanks
Tino

Pat

> I am download my MP3's from my hard drive. I have a sysytem where I can
> sell my mp3's-w/musical compositions on a system known as alley music.
>
> http://www.alley-music.com
>
> They have a file downloader you send your MP3 and it is stored in their
> system.

Are you downloading them using another computer on your LAN or over the
Internet?

teak@linuxmail.org

Forget LNP, it is just my modem is slow. And downloading MP3's seems
like it takes years, actually 15 to 45 minutes. Can I download anythig
any faster?

Thanks
Tino

Pat

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Forget LNP, it is just my modem is slow. And downloading MP3's seems
> like it takes years, actually 15 to 45 minutes. Can I download anythig
> any faster?

It really depends on how big these mp3 files are. You'd almost have to
be on a really bad dialup connection for a 5-10MB file to take anywhere
near 15-45 miniutes.