Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > DLLs - where do I get them from

DLLs - where do I get them from

Linker3000

smackedass wrote:
> And, I don't know what would be a "more appropriate group" (your 2 cents,
> Linker? Don't spend it if ya ain't got it)

OK, I'll bite:

uk.comp.homebuilt
uk.comp.home-networking
alt.comp.virus
alt.computer
alt.comp.hardware
microsoft.public...
etc.

Anyway, I'm not really bugged by the whole thing it's just that the name
on the door here is A+ Certification and not 'where can I get a good
motherbaord' or 'help me find a dll'.

I KNOW that A+ guys can answer these questions so they should hang out
in the relevant OTHER groups rather than encouraging everyone to cram
(pun not intended) in here.

Linker3000

Paul in Australia wrote:

> And if there is a better newsgroup for these sorts of questions, tell me and
> I'll gladly fckoffski!

alt.computer ?

http://www.experts-exchange.com ?