Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > new technologies on test??

new technologies on test??

sbullard

Hello, I would like to know what kind of coverage new technologies like
PCI-X, PCI-Express and DDR 2 have on the A+ tests. I don't really know much
about them and there isn't any detail about them in Mike's book or other
materials I have seen. Help please. I take both tests in 4 days. Thanks!!

Michael

Those new technologies won't be in the test.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...