Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Homebuilt USB loopback plug

Homebuilt USB loopback plug

Dan Stephen

Has anyone had a go at making a USB loopback plug.
I haven't been able to find a circuit for it online and I wonder if it
would
be a handy bit of kit for the workshop.

It has removed 7426 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Gerard Bok

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:18:30 GMT, "Dan Stephen"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Has anyone had a go at making a USB loopback plug.
>I haven't been able to find a circuit for it online and I wonder if it
>would
>be a handy bit of kit for the workshop.

Would be as handy as a bicycle to a fish

(Stolen phrase, I admit

--
Kind regards,
Gerard Bok