Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > I am now A+ certified!

I am now A+ certified!

Dark Raven

I passed the OS exam today with an 805/900 which isn't too bad I
suppose. I finished it in 21 minutes flat and didn't look back on any
of the answers as it would have been too easy to talk myself out of
some of the answers I gave. This test was way too broad and vague in
my opinion despite my high score. I've been a tech and network
engineer for 5 years and I don't know many beginners that could have
passed this test without some on the job experience unless they were
willing to read 3-4 books minimum.

Tom MacIntyre

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:02:06 GMT, Dark Raven <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I passed the OS exam today with an 805/900 which isn't too bad I
>suppose. I finished it in 21 minutes flat and didn't look back on any
>of the answers as it would have been too easy to talk myself out of
>some of the answers I gave. This test was way too broad and vague in
>my opinion despite my high score. I've been a tech and network
>engineer for 5 years and I don't know many beginners that could have
>passed this test without some on the job experience unless they were
>willing to read 3-4 books minimum.

You're probably right...given the size of the Meyers AIO book, it is
like reading 3 or 4 books.

Tom