Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Attention Yeti!

Re: Attention Yeti!

returnoftheyeti@aol.com

I did look, actually installed WP11 to see if I could remember. Then
about halfway through the install I realized/remembered that my issue
had to do with printing from multiple trays.

I did a little sniffing around inside the menus and here is what I
would suggest, in this order.

1) latest driver from HP
2) test print 5 page doc
3) printer, properties, advanced, set it to the lowest DPI - no color
4) test print

What machine is this, does it have enough RAM for the spooler
subsystem, like is it winxp w/ 128mb of ram, WinME w/ 64MB ram?

The USB idea you had seems like a good idea.

I swear that I've seen this before (I have a law office that only runs
WP) but I'll be dammned if I remember how I fixed it Sorry I cant be
more helpfull.

2 google searches have turned up MS-anti spyware as a cause for slow
printing in WP11.

Sorry man