Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Drive failure?

Re: Drive failure?

Breedo

Did you check the connections on the HD? I had a similar thing happen with
a friend's computer recently and it turned out the IDE cable wasn't seated
all the way in. If you find the connections are secure, I would try
swapping drives as my next step.
-Breedo_

news:(E-Mail Removed)...