Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Microsoft Malicious software remover

Microsoft Malicious software remover

AG

Has anyone played with this tool? It's part of Windows Update and runs once
a month in the background.
Available here:

I keep my personal system free of bugs so I don't have any real reason to
play with it and at work we're behind so many firewalls and have so many
things scanning the network for bugs the I haven't need anything like this
lately.

AG

rainman