Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: XP Crashes during search for file types

Re: XP Crashes during search for file types

rainman

me

indexing never bothered the computer I use. What types of features do you
dislike about indexing?
"rainman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

rainman

For one, it can take up a lot of resources to build and update the
catalog...

Rainman