Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: invalid_work_queue_item

Re: invalid_work_queue_item

Breedo

Have you made any hardware changes lately?
Did a Google search for you. Try these links. Hope they help.
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...b81455.xml.asp

-Breedo_

news:(E-Mail Removed)...